When using walk-in bathtubs, the faster your tub fills up with warm water, the more pleasant your bathing experience! Safety Tubs® offers Premium Tub Fixtures with high volume flow rates for all walk-in tub models. Safety Tubs® Premium Fixtures include ADA approved hot and cold-water levers, quarter turn ceramic disc valves and a personal hand-held shower with 3 massage settings. The ergonomically designed handle is perfectly balanced for easy gripping and aiming, and can be mounted on the tub itself or on the wall with the optional hand glide bar.
• Solid brass chrome plated spout and handle trim
• ADA approved lever handles • Three function therapeutic hand held shower
- Normal, massage, aerated mist spray
- Deck or wall mount application
- 6’ Chrome plated brass anti-swivel hand shower hose
• Two function deck diverter valve
- Spout or handheld shower
- Equipped with internal vacuum breaker and check valve
• Flow Rate of 9 gallons/minute versus typical faucet rates of 5 gallons/minute
• Premium ¾” high flow valves
• ¾” braided stainless steel supply & connector hoses
Optional hand glide bar can be purchased to mount the hand held shower.